New York, NY
Always something interesting to see – or interact with – at Manhattan’s only dedicated contemporary art museum in a geometric building in a cool neighborhood.
* Exhibits are always changing – currently check our large scale portrait paintings in Jordan Casteel: Within Reach and immersive bio-art in Daiga Grantina: What Eats Around Itself.
* Check out a great view from the top floor Sky Room.
* Admission is free for all through September 27. Online timed tickets required.
* Note not everything is kid-friendly (we once saw a drawing of Superman getting a blow job), so chat with the friendly staff before you enter the galleries.
* Lots of cool street art and galleries in the neighborhood, so save time to explore.