Yonkers, New York
Wednesday–Sunday 12–5 pm
This multi-disciplinary cultural complex draws its identity from its gorgeous site on the banks of the Hudson River. See diverse art, tour a historic mansion, learn about the environment in a hands-on gallery and watch a space show in the Planetarium.
$: $7, $4/ages 3–18, $5/seniors & students
Current Kid-Friendly Exhibits:
•Force Field: Drawings by Christine Hiebert (through Sep 9)
See dramatic works on paper by American abstract artist Christine Hiebertwill including 8-foot, scroll-like works accompanied by smaller related drawings.
Eat & Treats: Grab authentic Middle Eastern food to go -- baba ganoush, shwarma, stuffed grape leaves and more -- or have a relaxing meal at casual nearby Yara’s Middle Eastern.
Other Tips: https://www.hrm.org
At This Location
- Donald Judd: Variations on a Theme Friday, June 1–Sunday, September 9 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Force Field: Drawings by Christine Hiebert Friday, June 1–Sunday, September 9 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Hip Hop: Abstract Elements—Fire Saturday, September 1 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Hip Hop: Abstract Elements—Fire Sunday, September 2 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Make A Splash Sunday, September 9 1:30 pm–3:00 pm