New York, New York
Upper East Side
Tuesday–Saturday 11 am – 6 pm
Sunday 12 pm – 5 pm
This lively museum focuses on the art and culture of Puerto Ricans and all Latin Americans in the United States.
$: $9, $5/students & seniors, free/ages 11 & under
Family Programs: Super Sabados on the third Saturday of every month feature free art-making workshops, storytelling, concerts, and more. The first Wednesday of every month, 1-4 year olds can participate in Coqui Club storytime and art-making.
Eat & Treats: Delicious falafel, salads, smoothies and fries can be found at the seasonal Maoz stand in Central Park at 106th Street.
Other Tips: The Conservatory Garden, one of the loveliest spots in Central Park , is across Fifth Avenue.
At This Location
- Coquí Club: It’s a Small World! Saturday, September 1 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club: It’s a Small World! Wednesday, September 5 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, October 3 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, November 7 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, December 5 9:30 am–10:30 am