200 Eastern Parkway
A slightly hipper version of the Met features a huge, diverse permanent collection categorized by culture, as well as thoughtful visiting exhibitions from all over the world.
* Only the 1st and 5th floors are open featuring African Art, Indigenous Americas Art, American Art and the must-see photograph/street art exhibit JR: Chronicles with an epic mural of more than one thousand New Yorkers accompanied by audio recordings of each person’s story.
* Trace the radiant history, social politics and trailblazing aesthetics of NYC’s iconic disco-
era nightclub in Studio 54: Night Magic with photos, costumes, film and more (additional $2-$8).
* Free admission for health care workers and active-duty military personnel and their families (and ages 19 & under).
* Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
* The Norm restaurant and Café are closed, but a selection of snacks and beverages are available from vending machines. Or visit nearby Lincoln Station for take-out or outdoor dining.
* On the edge of Prospect Park and next to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
A hipper version of the Met features a huge, diverse permanent collection categorized by culture, as well as thoughtful visiting exhibitions from all over the world.
* Separate timed tickets ($9) required for for KAWS: WHAT PARTY, featuring the famous Brooklyn-based artist who modifies popular characters like Elmo and Mickey Mouse to create inventive…More Info
Enjoy socially distant yoga and meditation in front of Brooklyn Museum, open to all levels and led by local instructors. Open your hips and your heart in a gentle flow class, followed by a guided meditation with plenty of time to rest.
Masks are required for all adults and children over the age of…More Info
Stop by our market in front of the Brooklyn Museum to shop one-of-a-kind, handmade items from local artisans. This weekly event features more than twenty vendors offering artwork, jewelry, fashion, home and apothecary goods, and more.
From 2–4 pm, hear Brooklyn Symphony Orchestra’s first live performance in over a year, featuring a family-friendly…More Info