Friday, February 28
* Watch skaters – or skate yourself on the city’s only free rink ($18/skate rentals, free lockers available, $10/lock or bring you own). Penguin and snowmen skate aids available for wee learners ($22/hour). New this season, reserve your skate time online.
* Warm up in the rinkside Lodge by Urbanspace featuring dozen of NYC restaurants including Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery, Pierogi Boys, Good Stock, Todaro Bros, Chimney Cakes by Stackery, a S’Mores Bar by Squish a beer garden.
* Check out a few more shops and food on the rink deck including edible cookie dough, ramen and waffles.
* Enjoy a selection of games, chess, and art supplies while watching skaters at the second floor (heated) Overlook.
* Take a climate controlled break in the majestic New York Public Library, which has Lego lions and the stuffed inspiration for Winnie the Pooh.