Winter Village at Bryant Park
February 15 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Suggested Ages: All Ages, Babies, Toddlers, 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-10, 11-14, 15-18, Adult Friendly
* Watch skaters – or skate yourself on the city’s only free rink ($18-33/skate rentals – varies by day, free lockers available, $10/lock or bing you own). Penguin and snowmen skate aids available for wee learners ($22/hour). New this season, reserve your skate time online.
* Warm up in the rinkside Lodge by Urbanspace featuring dozen of NYC restaurants including Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery, Pierogi Boys, Good Stock, Todaro Bros, Chimney Cakes by Stackery, a S’Mores Bar by Squish a beer garden.
* Check out a few more shops and food on the rink deck including edible cookie dough, ramen and waffles.
* Enjoy a selection of games, chess, and art supplies while watching skaters at the second floor (heated) Overlook.
* Take a climate controlled break in the majestic New York Public Library, which has Lego lions and the stuffed inspiration for Winnie the Pooh.
Learn about arctic sled dogs and their service to their companions. See dog paintings, drawings and videos, camp stove equipment and a wooden sled used by the polar explorer Admiral…More info