Winter Village at Bryant Park
December 3 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until January 5, 2020
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until January 5, 2020
* Watch skaters – or skate yourself on the city’s only free rink ($18-33/skate rentals – varies by day, free lockers available, $10/lock or bing you own). Penguin and snowmen skate aids available for wee learners ($22/hour). New this season, reserve your skate time online.
* Shop over 100 boutique-style booths offering a wide array of handmade gifts. Favorites include soft sweet clothes and knit hats Luckypalmtree Organic, fun puppets Silly Puppets, wooden dinosaurs toys Boneyard Pets, NYC-inspired clothes & books at Kip Kids of New York and wire art at One Million Roses. And so much more.
* Try all sorts of international food, including macarons, frites, empanadas and hot chocolate from five different chocolatiers.
* Warm up in the rinkside Lodge by Urbanspace featuring dozen of NYC restaurants including Mah-Ze-Dahr bakery, Pierogi Boys, Good Stock, Todaro Bros, Chimney Cakes by Stackery, a S’Mores Bar by Squish a beer garden.
* Enjoy a selection of games, chess, and art supplies at the second floor Overlook.
* Check out the dazzling 50-foot Norway Spruce.
* Take a climate controlled break in the majestic New York Public Library, which has Lego lions and the stuffed inspiration for Winnie the Pooh. Even the lions Patience and Fortitude out front are decked out.
The rinkside 50-foot Norway Spruce sparkles with 30,000 white and red LED lights and 3,500 starbursts, balls, snowflakes, and icicle ornaments. Get hot chocolate and other treats at the surrounding booths as you browse for unique gifts, or ice skate at the only free rink in the city.
To-go kiosks feature some of our favorite savory and sweet treats in one lovely location. Choose from bureks and chocolate Babka from Bread Bakery, salad and mint lemonade from Le Pain Quotidien and wafels and ice cream from Wafel and Dinges (or all of the above). If the weather is…
* Watch skaters – or skate yourself on the city’s only free rink ($18-33/skate rentals – varies by day, free lockers available, $10/lock or bing you own). Penguin and snowmen skate aids available for wee learners ($22/hour). New this season, reserve your skate time online. * Shop over 100 boutique-style…
See talented local magicians perform by the charming Le Carrousel perhaps while snacking on one of the many delicious options in Winter Village. This Sunday features Loonie Louie, one of our faves.