11:00 am–8:00 pm
Bryant Park (42nd Street & Fifth Avenue)
Shop at over 100 boutique-style booths offering a wide array of handmade gifts and food – including 5 top-notch chocolatiers. Warm up in the rink-side Danny Meyer restaurant Public Fare or enjoy a selection of games, chess, and art supplies at the second floor Overlook as you watch the ice skating at the city’s only free-admission rink (or skate yourself). After the tree-lighting ceremony on Dec 1, check out the dazzling 50-foot Norway Spruce by the library.
Eats & Treats: Choose from bureks and chocolate Babka from Bread Bakery, salad and mint lemonade from Le Pain Quotidien and wafels and ice cream from Wafel and Dinges (or all of the above) at the Bryant Park food kiosks.
- Winter Village at Bryant Park Friday, November 2–Wednesday, January 2 11:00 am–8:00 pm
- Bryant Park Winter Village Tree Tuesday, December 4–Monday, December 31 All Day
- Live Holiday Music Tuesday, December 11 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Santa’s Corner Caroling Sunday, December 16 12:30 pm–1:00 pm
- Santa’s Corner Sunday, December 16–Sunday, December 23 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Live Holiday Music Tuesday, December 18 6:00 pm–7:00 pm