An intergenerational group of artists explore gender beyond the binary to usher in more fluid and inclusive expressions of identity through a variety of mediums and genres, including film, video, performance, painting, sculpture, photography, and craft.
* So many yummy treats in this happening neighborhood. Try healthy French and Moroccan casual fare (and a famous avocado toast) at Café Gitane (242 Mott St) or innovative ice cream flavors at Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream (2 Rivington).
More info on Trigger: Gender as a Tool and a Weapon
All Events This Week | Public Art & Pop-ups
- Nari Ward: We The People Thursday, September 13–Sunday, May 26 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Jeffrey Gibson: The Anthropophagic Effect Wednesday, February 13–Sunday, June 9 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- First Saturdays For Families Saturday, May 4 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- First Saturdays For Families Saturday, June 1 10:00 am–12:00 pm