Wednesday, January 1
This truly spectacular show is great for all ages, even toddlers, with fabulous dancing by the talented Rockettes, dazzling costumes, special effects, camels, sheep and Santa Clause (many, many Santa Clauses in one of our favorite numbers). Includes a 10-minute Nutcracker section danced by giant bears that little kids love.
* Can be a bit loud and over-stimulating for some kids but the noise and bustle are more forgiving for those not behaving perfectly.
* The theater is gorgeous but can get very crowded. Arrive early to allow time for long security lines – this show starts right on time.
* Leave time to walk around the gorgeous art deco theater – love the wallpaper in the downstairs ladies lounge – and view the suspended Swarovski crystal from different angles.
* Prices vary by date and time; local families can take advantage of great price and selection for weekday 5 pm shows.
* Discount codes are always popping up and changing – a few to try: DM50, FRIDAY
* Always save on service fees by buying at the Radio City, MSG or Beacon box offices.Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly