The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Meander through an 18th-century landscape ablaze with more than 7,000 illuminated, hand-carved jack o’ lanterns forming amazing sculptures and settings. Listen for the Headless Horseman—and watch out for swooping jack o’lantern bats. See the Pumpkin Carousel twirl and the Pumpkin Windmill whirl and step inside the Pumpkin Planetarium for a unique star show. Features synchronized lighting and an original soundtrack.
* Fun for all ages; spooky but not scary.
* Time slots sell out quickly, so buy in advance. Capacity is extremely limited this year. More availability at the smaller Long Island outpost in Old Bethpage Village ($28-$36).
* First time slot is earlier as the season progresses. November dates are the earliest and least crowded.
* Cheaper admission Monday-Thursday.
* Strollers are permitted, but wide ones may not fit through more narrow passageways.
* No food or beverage on-site this year and outside food and drinks will not be permitted.