11:00 am–12:15 pm
Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Inspired by the classic video game Tetris, this awe-inspiring performance features an extremely physical quartet of dancers who stack, spin, leap, and climb to show how we all fit together in society. It is dedicated to anyone who can’t sit still, who likes to climb the walls, and who can imagine beyond what they can see.
Saturday 11 am & 2 pm
Sunday 11 am
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- 70% Off Big Apple Circus Tickets Monday, November 26–Thursday, December 20 All Day
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Tuesday, December 11 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Wednesday, December 12 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Wednesday, December 12 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, December 13 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Thursday, December 13 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, December 14 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Friday, December 14 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, December 15 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- New York City Ballet Children’s Workshops Saturday, December 15 12:45 pm–1:30 pm