Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Pick-your-own apples and pumpkins and explore a sunflower trail and corn stalk maze at a winery/farm near Princeton.
* Also find pony rides, barnyard animals, a Hay Bale Maze, pumpkin painting, pedal tractors, duck races and more.
* Enjoy live music from local musicians (12-4 pm).
* Walk through a life-size story book adventure, filled with the wonder of life cycles, crops, ground beneath our feet and much more brought to life.
* Shop for farm fresh produce, baked goods, Terhune wine, pies and cider, apple cider slush and donuts. Pick up picnic bags of homemade lunch delights, fresh apple cider and pie. Please be sure to seated removing masks to enjoy these treats.
* Advance online ticket purchase required. Pumpkins, food, pony rides not included.
Approx. 1.5 hour drive from Manhattan