Whitney Museum of American Art (99 Gansevoort Street)
$25/adult, plus museum admission ($22/adult, $18/senior, free/ages 18 & under)
Whitney Teaching Fellows, PhD candidates in art history, lead an engaging tour of exhibition Zoe Leonard: Survey for parents and caregivers with babies 0–18 months when the Museum is closed to the public. Crying babies welcome.
Eats & Treats: The lobby restaurant Untitled is delicious, surprisingly kid-friendly and has one of the best chocolate chip cookies in the city. Brunch at Bubbes across Washington Street or go down the block for ton of yummy options at Gansevoort Market.
- Where We Are: Selections from the Whitney’s Collection, 1900–1960 Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Mary Corse: A Survey in Light Sunday, July 1–Sunday, November 25 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Programmed: Rules, Codes, and Choreographies in Art, 1965–2018 Friday, September 28–Sunday, April 14 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Andy Warhol – From A to B and Back Again Monday, November 12–Sunday, March 31 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Whitney Stroller Tour Saturday, November 17 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Whitney Open Studio Saturday, November 17 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Sunday, November 18 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Thursday, November 22 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Saturday, November 24 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Sunday, November 25 10:30 am–3:00 pm