Whitney Museum of American Art (99 Gansevoort Street)
$25/adult, plus museum admission ($22/adult, $18/senior, free/ages 18 & under)
Whitney Teaching Fellows, PhD candidates in art history, lead an engaging tour of exhibition Zoe Leonard: Survey for parents and caregivers with babies 0–18 months when the Museum is closed to the public. Crying babies welcome.
Nearby Eat & Treats: The lobby restaurant Untitled is delicious, surprisingly kid-friendly and has one of the best chocolate chip cookies in the city. Brunch at Bubbes across Washington Street or go down the block for ton of yummy options at Gansevoort Market.
More events this week | Sign up for our email list
Also at this location:
- Where We Are: Selections from the Whitney’s Collection, 1900–1960 Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Grant Wood: American Gothic and Other Fables Friday, March 2–Sunday, June 10 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Zoe Leonard: Survey Friday, March 2–Sunday, June 10 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Saturday, May 26 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Family Tours Saturday, May 26 10:45 am–11:15 am
- Whitney Open Studio Sunday, May 27 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Saturday, June 2 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Sunday, June 3 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Saturday, June 9 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- Whitney Open Studio Sunday, June 10 10:30 am–3:00 pm