Storm King Art Center
August 2 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Experience large-scale sculpture and site-specific commissions under open sky at a gorgeous 500-acre outdoor museum in New York’s Hudson Valley (about a 1-hour drive from Manhattan).
* Currently an outdoor-only experience with limited amenities (bathrooms available).
* Prepare for walking in the heat with limited shade. Wear comfortable shoes, and bring water, insect repellent, sunscreen, and hand sanitizer.
* Some roads are paved but many are not easy with a stroller.
* Not many maps on display, so bookmark the online map.
* Text STORM to 56512 to access Storm King’s audio tour with Storm King staff and artists.
* Picnic tables available, pick up to-go from local Fiddlestix Cafe.
* Advance timed tickets and masks required.