Spring Lake Beach
September 19 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until September 7, 2020
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until October 4, 2020
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
This beautiful beach with a long boardwalk in a small seaside community manages crowds with daily online ‘Beach Badges.’ Select a date and area on the website, then pick up at the Spring Lake Train Station (Mon-Fri 8 am–3 pm & Sat-Sun 8 am–5 pm).
* Lifeguards on duty 9 am-6 pm daily.
* No playgrounds on this quiet beach but lots of sand and waves.
* Plenty of free parking on Ocean Ave.
* Only small soft coolers with food and non-alcoholic beverages permitted. Some leave larger coolers on the boardwalk.
* Visit the shopping district on 3rd Ave for beach chairs, children’s beach toys, umbrellas, lotions, food, clothes & more.
* Masks required when accessing the bathrooms and snack bars.
* About a 1.5 hour dive from midtown Manhattan.