10:30 am–12:00 pm
Guggenheim (1071 5th Avenue at 89th Street)
The second Sunday of every month head to the Guggenheim for family-oriented tours that incorporate conversation and creative hands-on gallery activities. Investigate how artists try to make the invisible visible.
Eats & Treats: Lunch or brunch at high-design at New American bistro The Wright or stay casual with sandwiches, pastries, chocolates, coffee, tea, wine etc. at Cafe 3 on the third floor with a spectacular view across Fifth Avenue to Central Park. Tasty cafe & coffee shop Heavenly Rest Stop is a few blocks south.
- Brancusi Thursday, March 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Hilma af Klint: Paintings for the Future Friday, October 12–Tuesday, April 23 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Guggenheim Stroller Tour Tuesday, December 18 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, December 22 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, December 23 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, December 29 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, December 30 1:00 pm–4:00 pm