Friday 7:30–9:00 am
Through February 23
New-York Historical Society (70 Central Park West at 77th Street)
Get a free train fix every Friday morning through February, we’re opening the doors early at 7:30 am. Explore the Holiday Express: Toys and Trains from the Jerni Collection before the museum opens, read fun train tales, and enjoy coffee and breakfast treats, available for purchase from the museums’ Espresso & Coffee Bar.
Fridays though February 23
Eats & Treats: Feast on antipasti, artisanal pastas and paninis at Caffe Storico, the museum's classy but kid-friendly eatery or grab pastries and sandwichs at counter service Parliament Espresso and Coffee. Head down 77th Street for burgers and frozen custard at Shake Shack.
- Black Citizenship in the Age of Jim Crow Friday, September 7–Sunday, March 3 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Harry Potter: A History of Magic Friday, October 5–Sunday, January 27 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- 47% Off New-York Historical Society Friday, November 23–Sunday, December 30 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Tuesday, December 11 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Stroller Tour Through History Friday, December 14 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Friday, December 14 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- New-York Historical Society Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Friday, December 14 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Living History: African American Schools in Reconstruction Saturday, December 15 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Polka Dot Parade Syorytime & African American Schools in Reconstruction Sunday, December 16 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- New-York Historical Society Storytime Sunday, December 16 11:30 am–12:30 pm