Church of the Blessed Sacrament (152 West 71st Street)
Vital Theatre Company presents a new musical based on the inspiring true story of two great friends, a baby hippo named Owen and a 130-yr-old giant tortoise named Mzee. When Owen was stranded after a tsunami, villagers in Kenya worked tirelessly to rescue him. Then, to everyone’s amazement, the orphan hippo and the elderly tortoise adopted each other. Now they are inseparable, swimming, eating, and playing together.
Saturday & Sunday through Feb 11.
Also at this location:
- Pinkalicious The Musical Sunday, July 22 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Amazing Max Saturday, July 28 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Pinkalicious The Musical Sunday, July 29 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- The Wizard of Oz Sunday, July 29 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Amazing Max Sunday, July 29 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- The Amazing Max Saturday, August 4 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- The Amazing Max Sunday, August 5 3:30 pm–4:30 pm