January 1 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until January 9, 2021
One event on December 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
The spacious garden is filled with light and color with pretty installations featuring rainbow trees, illuminated snowflakes and a chameleon Haupt Conservatory.
* Also enjoy ice sculpting, live music, snowflake projections and a neon hip-hop Nutcracker dance performance.
* Experience is all outdoors and spread out with lots of walking so bundle up (strollers welcome).
* Stop by the Pine Tree Café and warm up with a hot cocoa or coffee available for purchase, plus pizzas, pastries and more. Or stop for great Italian before or after at nearby Arthur Avenue.
* Save $10 per ticket plus get access to the Holiday Train Show with an annual membership ($90+).
Explore 28-acre of gardens and woodlands with more than 4,000 varieties of trees, shrubs, vines, and herbaceous plants and dramatic views of the Hudson River.
The delicious Café has grab-and-go items, snacks and beverages amn outdoor seating on a lovely terrace. Or bing your own food to a picnic area by the art gallery.
See tigers, bears, gorillas and over 650 other species of awesome animals at this 265 acres+ zoo.
* Tons of indoor and outdoor attractions – expect lots of walking but strollers welcome and the roads are scenic with pretty trees (and some bold peacocks).
* Learn about gorillas and watch them play in the mostly indoors Congo Gorilla Forest, ride on a ladybug on the Bug Carousel, pet and feed sheep, cows…More info