November 27 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until January 2, 2021
One event on November 27, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on January 1, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Explore a glowing world of color and light featuring the Haupt Conservatory as the centerpiece—its iconic exterior a glittering canvas.
* Washes of brilliant colors, thousands of dazzling lights installations fill the Reflecting Pool and enliven surrounding gardens and collections.
* Also enjoy artistic ice sculptures, music, roving dancers, plus more outdoor fun.
* Experience is all outdoors and spread out with lots of walking so bundle up (strollers welcome).
* Stop by the Pine Tree Café and warm up with a hot cocoa or coffee available for purchase, plus pizzas, pasties and more.
* Save $10 per ticket plus get access to the Holiday Train Show with an annual membership ($90+).
Embark on an illuminated safari with animal lanterns, animated sculptures, and colorful designs throughout the spacious Bronx Zoo and take in the musical light show. The five lantern safaris, spread out throughout the park each showcase a different wildlife region from gorillas in Africa to sea turtles in the ocean.
Also enjoy ice-carving demonstrations, holiday…More info
Enjoy nature-inspired art projects among gorgeous gardens and trees overlooking the Hudson River. Themes change weekly.
Takes place outside on a grassy hill so dress accordingly.
The number of families able to participate at any given time will be limited to about five. If you arrive and capacity is full, program staff will…More info