2:00 pm–3:00 pm
Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Learn about composers and music in an interactive New York Philharmonic concert. Janácek’s beloved opera The Cunning Vixen travels into the animal kingdom, and Dvorák’s Rusalka crosses into the mermaid’s realm. Come early to meet Philharmonic musicians, try out orchestral instruments, and enjoy a performance featuring some Very Young Composers.
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- 70% Off Big Apple Circus Tickets Tuesday, January 1–Sunday, January 27 All Day
- Big Apple Circus Friday, January 18 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, January 19 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Sunday, January 20 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Wednesday, January 23 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, January 24 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, January 25 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Mouth Open, Story Jump Out Saturday, January 26 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, January 26 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Mouth Open, Story Jump Out Sunday, January 27 11:00 am–12:00 pm