New York Botanical Garden
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Discover spectacular gardens and collections across 250 acres. Walk the shaded trails of an old-growth forest. Relax near a sparkling natural waterfall in the Bronx River. Stroll along the Native Plant Garden’s breezy promenade and meadow.
* Indoor areas, tram tours and the Children’s garden are currently closed. Expect lots of walking, most of it stroller-friendly.
* Pick up “My Day at the Garden,” a kids and family adventure activity with self-guided tours, nature hunts and other activities.
* Grab and go food and outdoor seating available at the Pine Tree Café or pick up picnic provisions at nearby Arthur Avenue.
* Advance time tickets and face coverings required.
* Appreciation Week for Garden Members, Bronx Neighbors, and Bronx Health Care Heroes July 21–26, public access begins: July 28 (members-only 10–11 am).