Museum of the Moving Image (36-01 35 Avenue (at 37 Street) )
$15, $9/students & seniors, $7/ages 3-12, free/2 and under
Discover the diverse interests, originality and talent of young filmmakers on the autism spectrum in this unique screening of Montreal’s Spectrum Productions festival highlights. From the colorful animations of Michael Guerrieri’s Birds and the Bees to Robin Mahar’s superhero-themed Vacuum Man in Spac short, there is something for all to enjoy. Also check out the interactive exhibition Jim Henson’s World.
Also on Sunday.
Eats & Treats: Indulge in Venezuelan fried yumminess at the Arepas Cafe a few blocks way and snag a Fraggle Rock Mast Brothers chocolate bar in the gift shop.
Also at this location:
- Jim Henson’s World Monday, January 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Wreck-It Ralph Sunday, July 22 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Greatest Showman Wednesday, July 25 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Greatest Showman Thursday, July 26 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Greatest Showman Friday, July 27 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Greatest Showman Saturday, July 28 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- The Greatest Showman Sunday, July 29 11:00 am–12:30 pm