Museum of the City of New York (1220 Fifth Avenue at 105th Street)
Get 2 tickets for $15
Explore the digital interactive in Port City, 1609-1898 to learn about Abigail Franks and Mary Alexander, whose independence, intelligence, and identity enriched the lives of their families. Create a card to express gratitude and love for all that your mother does for you.
Eats & Treats: Choose from different size and type of patties and an array of homemade sauces to make your own burger at Joy Burger Bar with a side of excellent sweet potato or zucchini fries.
- New York at Its Core Friday, November 18–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Rebel Women: Defying Victorianism Wednesday, July 25–Sunday, January 6 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Through a Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs Wednesday, July 25–Sunday, October 28 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- 65% Off the Museum of the City of New York Monday, September 3–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Spooky City: Halloween at the Museum Wednesday, October 31 2:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Dia de Los Muertos Friday, November 2 2:30 pm–5:00 pm