Enjoy a drop-in experience in Mr. Morgan’s luxurious 1906 library. Discover art activities, handle touch objects, and get your questions answered by a Morgan educator. Learn more about the myths and stories on the famous ceilings, roll a sample cylinder seal, and get up close and personal with medieval bookmaking materials. Explore engaging exhibition It’s Alive: Frankenstein at 200. Part of a monthly series.
* Grab a plate of fast-casual new American dishes using farm-fresh ingredients at Freshbites (56 East 34 Street) or sandwiches made from authentic simits (turkish bagel) and mini fig cookies at Simit Sarayi (Fifth Avenue @ 39th Street).
More info on Morgan Explorers: Family Drop-in Museum Experience
All Events This Week | Public Art & Pop-ups
- Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth Friday, January 25–Sunday, May 12 10:30 am–5:00 pm
- Living Landscapes: Map Your Own Fantasy World Saturday, April 13 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Morgan Explorers: Family Drop-in Museum Experience Sunday, April 14 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Morgan Explorers: Family Drop-in Museum Experience Sunday, May 12 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Morgan Explorers: Family Drop-in Museum Experience Sunday, June 9 1:30 pm–3:00 pm