10:00 am–5:00 pm
Children's Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) (212 West 83rd Street between Broadway & Amsterdam)
$11, $7/seniors, free/ages 11 months old & younger
Use materials from the Found Objects section of Art, Artists & You to make a Menorah or Hanukiah for Hannukah. Also use a creative and fun method of card making to make an interactive Hanukiah revealing a new flame for every night of the holiday.
Daily through Dec 9.
Eats & Treats: Choose from salads, sandwiches, amazing healthy artisanal bread and not-so-healthy pastries at the new UWS outpost of the 100-year-old Orwasher's Bakery at Amsterdam & 81st Street. The extensive cheesecake-heavy dessert menu and charming decor lure locals to cash-only tourist trap Cafe Lalo across the street.
- Let’s Dance! Saturday, July 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Art, Artists & You Saturday, June 2–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) Tuesday, January 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- CMOM Musical Performance with Lia Holman Friday, February 22 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- CMOM Callaloo Kids Live Saturday, February 23 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- CMOM SOON COME: A Caribbean Celebration Sunday, February 24 2:00 pm–4:00 pm