Children's Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) (212 West 83rd Street between Broadway & Amsterdam)
$11, $7/seniors, free/ages 11 months old & younger
Honor the memory of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. by creating a mosaic of his portrait, writing a children’s book in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and his wife Coretta Scott King and seeing a performance by intergenerational jump rope troupe Double Dutch Dreamz.
Also on Sunday & Monday.
Eats & Treats: Choose from salads, sandwiches, amazing healthy artisanal bread and not-so-healthy pastries at the new UWS outpost of the 100-year-old Orwasher's Bakery at Amsterdam & 81st Street. The extensive cheesecake-heavy dessert menu and charming decor lure locals to cash-only tourist trap Cafe Lalo across the street.
- Let’s Dance! Saturday, July 1–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Art, Artists & You Saturday, June 2–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Zensational Zombies Saturday, October 20 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Zensational Zombies Sunday, October 21 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- CMOM’s Halloweekend Saturday, October 27 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- CMOM’s Halloweekend Sunday, October 28 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- CMOM’s Halloweekend Wednesday, October 31 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Free Children’s Museum of Manhattan Friday, November 2 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Free Children’s Museum of Manhattan Friday, December 7 5:00 pm–8:00 pm