11:00 am–2:00 pm
Museum of the City of New York (1220 Fifth Avenue at 105th Street)
Get 2 tickets for $15
Ring in the Lunar New Year and celebrate the coming of the Year of the Pig. Join guest autho, Michele Wong McSween for a reading of her book My First Mandarin Words with Gordon & Li Li (11:15 am). Visit the exhibition Interior Lives: Contemporary Photographs of Chinese New Yorkers to get inspired for a wiggly fish making workshop led by educators from the Museum of Chinese in America (MOCA) (12 pm). Also visit the unrelated but charming A City for Corduroy.
Eats & Treats: Choose from different size and type of patties and an array of homemade sauces to make your own burger at Joy Burger Bar with a side of excellent sweet potato or zucchini fries.
- A City for Corduroy Saturday, December 22–Sunday, June 23 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- DNA Explorers Friday, February 22 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- 3rd Annual Herstory Day Sunday, March 3 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- NYC Tots: Spring Class Series Thursday, April 4 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Cycling Through the City Friday, April 19 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Earth Day Celebration Monday, April 22 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Eid al-Fitr Community Celebration Tuesday, June 4 11:00 am–2:00 pm