11:00 am–6:00 pm
El Museo Del Barrio (1230 Fifth Avenue)
$9, $5/students & seniors, free/ages 11 & under
Enter and navigate all-white, labyrinthine immersive environment, a reconstruction of Lucio Fontana’s 1968 Spatial Environment [Ambiente Spaziale]. Presented in conjunction with Lucio Fontana: On the Threshold at the Met Breuer and Met Fifth Avenue.
Wednesday–Saturday 11 am–6 pm
Sunday 12 pm–5 pm
Eats & Treats: Delicious falafel, salads, smoothies and fries can be found at the seasonal Maoz stand in Central Park at 106th Street.
- Lucio Fontana: Spatial Environment (1968) Thursday, January 31–Sunday, April 14 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Coquí Club Wednesday, March 6 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, April 3 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, May 1 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, June 5 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, July 3 9:30 am–10:30 am