January 1 @ 6:00 am - December 31 @ 9:00 pm
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Explore a new immersive experience with nature and art on a floating green space on the Hudson River.
* Enjoy diverse horticulture, welcoming seating lawns, winding paths leading to spectacular views, and a variety of spaces for performing arts, relaxation and play.
* Make music on a variety of percussion installations and play with a spinning optical illusion.
* Restrooms are on the southern edge by The Glade.
* Bikes and scooters are not allowed.
* The park is open from 6 am to 9 pm, online timed entry reservations required for entry on weekend after 12 pm.
* Lots of art & food to explore in nearby Chelsea/Meatpacking.
🍽 From May to October, fresh, locally-sourced food available throughout the day, from local baked goods with coffee in the morning, salads or sandwiches throughout the day, and evening signature drinks and snacks for sharing. Gluten-free & vegan options availble; see menu.
Explore Jean-Michel Basquiat’s contributions to the history of art and his explorations of multifaceted cultural phenomena––including music, the Black experience, pop culture, Black American sports figures, literature, and other sources–– in immersive environments providing a unique insight into the late artist’s creative life and his singular voice.
Organized and curated by the family of Jean-Michel…More info
Explore the world’s largest private Star Wars collection made by fans, for fans, with more than 600 collectibles and figurines, life-size figures and famous costumes, more than 50 one-of-a-kind sculptures, armor, lightsabers, blasters, helmets, masks, and more in a immersive space. Use a green chroma to take pictures with selected backgrounds and visit the merchandise…More info
The newly designed play area features a giant, multi-colored, one-of-a-kind, Robinia wood pipefish plus water features incorporating limestone cattle head sculptures reclaimed from historic meatpacking district business New York Butchers’ Dressed Meat Company.More info