Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Schools from throughout the US present their bands, jazz ensembles, choirs, choruses and orchestras on Lincoln Center’s outdoor plazas.
Also at 1 & 2 pm.
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Tickets on Sale Sunday, September 23–Wednesday, October 31 All Day
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, October 20 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Sunday, October 21 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Wednesday, October 24 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, October 25 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, October 26 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Is this a Dagger? The Story of Macbeth Saturday, October 27 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, October 27 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- ABT Fall Family Matinee Saturday, October 27 1:15 pm–4:00 pm
- Is this a Dagger? The Story of Macbeth Sunday, October 28 11:00 am–12:00 pm