11:00 am–12:00 pm
Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Schools from throughout the US present their bands, jazz ensembles, choirs, choruses and orchestras on Lincoln Center’s outdoor plazas.
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- 70% Off Big Apple Circus Tickets Tuesday, January 1–Sunday, January 27 All Day
- Big Apple Circus Wednesday, January 23 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, January 24 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, January 25 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Mouth Open, Story Jump Out Saturday, January 26 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, January 26 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Mouth Open, Story Jump Out Sunday, January 27 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Sunday, January 27 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- CMS Kids: Who is Beethoven? Sunday, January 27 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- New York City Ballet’s Sleeping Beauty Saturday, February 16 2:00 pm–4:30 pm