See a pantheon of cultural figures such as Mickey Mouse, Elvis Presley, Che Guevara, Jesus and Benito Juárez, many in miniature, in Argentinian-American artist Liliana Porters sculptures and photographs exploring representation, image dissemination, public life, reality, labor and self-awareness.
* Delicious falafel, salads, smoothies and fries can be found at the seasonal Maoz stand in Central Park at 106th Street.
More info on Liliana Porter: Other Situations
All Events This Week | Public Art & Pop-ups
- Lucio Fontana: Spatial Environment (1968) Thursday, January 31–Sunday, April 14 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Coquí Club Wednesday, April 3 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, May 1 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, June 5 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Coquí Club Wednesday, July 3 9:30 am–10:30 am