LEGOLAND New York Previews
Suggested Ages: All
The much anticipated New York location of LEGOLAND is open for previews, with six of seven themed lands open – Brick Street, Bricktopia, LEGO City, LEGO Castle, NINJAGO World and MINILAND – and many rides & attractions.
* Join madcap Professor Brick on the Factory Adventure Ride, and shrink to Minifigure size and witness the colorful creation process of a LEGO brick.
* Journey into the Ninjago Monastery, and learn the powers of the elements from Master Wu and fight to save the World of Ninjago!
* Play in two indoor activity centers – Build & Test racing cars, earthquake proof structures, sea creatures and more; build a robot that obeys your commands at the Robotic Play Center (sign up for time slot upon arrival),
* See so many amazing LEGO sculptures; a large depiction of NYC, dinosaurs, LEGO Friends throughout the park and much more.
* Open dining options include burgers, pizza, sandwiches, barbecue, snacks, Granny’s Apple Fries ice cream, and more. You can also bring yoru own food.
* Annual passes available for $229.99.
* LEGO® PIRATES and LEGOLAND Hotel are opening later this summer, date TBA.
* The Legoland Discovery Center Westchester in Yonkers is much smaller, closer and entirely indoors for some less ambitious building fun.
Experience large-scale sculpture and site-specific commissions under open sky at a gorgeous 500-acre outdoor museum in New York’s Hudson Valley (about a 1-hour drive from Manhattan).
* Currently an outdoor-only experience with limited amenities (bathrooms available).
* Prepare for lots of open air walking. Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate layers. Go early to get the…More info