11:00 am–12:30 pm
Museum of the Moving Image (36-01 35 Avenue at 37 Street)
$15, $9/students & seniors, $7/ages 3-12, free/2 and under
Enjoy family time at MoMI with daily matinees of My Neighbor Totoro and drop-in art making and animation projects inspired by the film, including animating yourself into the film with green screen animation.
Daily through Feb 25.
Eats & Treats: Indulge in Venezuelan fried yumminess at the Arepas Cafe a few blocks way and snag a Fraggle Rock Mast Brothers chocolate bar in the gift shop.
- Jim Henson’s World Monday, January 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- A Whole Different Ball Game: Playing Through 60 Years of Sports Video Games Thursday, November 1–Sunday, March 10 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Family Matinees: Sweet Blackberry Presents & Paddington 2 Saturday, February 23 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Family Matinees: Sweet Blackberry Presents & Paddington 2 Sunday, February 24 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Funny Face Sunday, February 24 4:00 pm–5:45 pm
- Museum of the Moving Image Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Thursday, February 28 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Access Mornings @ MoMI Saturday, March 2 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Museum of the Moving Image Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Thursday, March 7 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
- NY International Children’s Film Festival: New York International Children’s Film Festival Saturday, March 9 11:00 am–2:15 pm
- NY International Children’s Film Festival Sunday, March 10 11:00 am–2:15 pm