See paintings from the 1930s and 1940s and carved wood and stone figurative sculptures by one of Jamaica’s most important artists, John Dunkley including many landscapes and animal portraits. Find a few cute bunnies.
* Stop by Chef Daniel's Épicerie Boulud a few blocks south for delicious house-made charcuterie and a selection of artisanal cheeses, alongside home-made soups, salads, sandwiches, fresh baked breads, pastries and more. We love the sausages, macaroons and gelato.
More info on John Dunkley: Neither Day Nor Night
All Events This Week | Public Art & Pop-ups
- Made in New York City: The Business of Folk Art Friday, March 15–Sunday, July 28 11:30 am–7:00 pm
- Families and Folk Art: New York City—Then and Now Saturday, March 30 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Families and Folk Art Saturday, May 4 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Families and Folk Art Saturday, June 1 1:00 pm–2:00 pm