August 12 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
The public art & high design at this innovative hub has cool art and photo-ops throughout.
* While the Game Room is currently closed, play outdoor mini golf (Monday – Thursday 12 – 4pm, Friday 12 – 7pm, Saturday + Sunday 1 – 7pm) on a colorful NYC-themed course. Free with $5 deposit; pick up gear from Burger Joint.
* Find tons of great international food options & with lots of outdoor seating including a fire pit by Sahadi’s and the lovely lantern covered courtyard of Japan Village. Try Korean comfort food, avocado everything, BBQ, pizza, bao buns, French pastries, artisanal ice cream, tacos, Mediterranean mezzes and more from Brooklyn-based purveyors- whatever you’re craving you’ll probably find it here. Hours vary by vendor, see this listing for what’s open when.
* See more family-friendly spots.
* Enjoy socially distanced live music on Wednesday-Friday evenings & Saturday & Sunday afternoons.
This historic cemetery (founded in 1838) is a lovely place to wander, with 478 spectacular acres of hills, valleys, glacial ponds and paths, plus gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline and extraordinary 19th- and 20th-century statuary and mausoleums.
* Honor famous permanent residents such as Leonard Bernstein, Boss Tweed, Charles Ebbets, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Louis Comfort…More info
The public art & high design at this innovative hub has cool art and photo-ops throughout, including a current very cool optical illusion in the elevator.
* Choose from tons of great international food options & with lots of outdoor seating including a fire pit by Sahadi’s and the lovely lantern covered courtyard of…More info
Enjoy socially distanced live music – Bossa Nova, Jazz, Funk, 90s covers and more – Wednesday-Friday evenings Saturday & Sunday afternoons at this public art & high design hub.
Also find cool art and photo-ops throughout the buildings and courtyards plus tons of great international food options including Japan Village. Try Korean comfort food,…More info
Rock out to tunes from a rotating roster of rock n’ roll greats – the Grateful Dead, the Beatles, Aretha Franklin and others – played live by local musicians in a cool courtyard. Expect dancing, interactive games and loads of fun.
All are welcome. The core audience is children 10 years and under. Rain or…More info