Warm up in this Scandi-inspired heated communal tent designed by David Stark in the Indstry City courtyard with evergreen trees, wood stoves, sheepskin-covered chairs and wool blankets. Food and drink availble for purchase.
* Try cuisine from around the world in the food court including the new Japan Village or head to nearby ADO for shareable plates by acclaimed Scandinavian chefs at cafe and bakery Norman (and more interesting art).
More info on Hygge Haus
All Events This Week | Public Art & Pop-ups
- Hygge Haus Friday, February 1–Sunday, March 31 12:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Roll-a-rama Family Skate Extravaganza Saturday, March 30 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Roll-a-rama Family Skate Extravaganza Saturday, April 6 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Roll-a-rama Family Skate Extravaganza Saturday, April 13 1:00 pm–4:00 pm