11:00 am–3:00 pm
Museum of the City of New York (1220 Fifth Avenue at 105th Street)
Get 2 tickets for $15
Explore images from the museum’s collections to find elements of Jewish culture and learn about the holiday. Enjoy a traditional snack and create a menorah. All are welcome.
Eats & Treats: Choose from different size and type of patties and an array of homemade sauces to make your own burger at Joy Burger Bar with a side of excellent sweet potato or zucchini fries.
- A City for Corduroy Saturday, December 22–Sunday, June 23 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- DNA Explorers Friday, February 22 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- 3rd Annual Herstory Day Sunday, March 3 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- NYC Tots: Spring Class Series Thursday, April 4 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Cycling Through the City Friday, April 19 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Earth Day Celebration Monday, April 22 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Eid al-Fitr Community Celebration Tuesday, June 4 11:00 am–2:00 pm