Museum of the City of New York (1220 Fifth Avenue at 105th Street)
Get 2 tickets for $15
Explore images from the museum’s collections to find elements of Jewish culture and learn about the holiday. Enjoy a traditional snack and create a menorah. All are welcome.
Eats & Treats: Choose from different size and type of patties and an array of homemade sauces to make your own burger at Joy Burger Bar with a side of excellent sweet potato or zucchini fries.
- New York at Its Core Friday, November 18–Monday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Art in the Open: Fifty Years of Public Art in New York Thursday, June 1–Sunday, September 23 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Rebel Women: Defying Victorianism Wednesday, July 25–Sunday, January 6 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Through a Different Lens: Stanley Kubrick Photographs Wednesday, July 25–Sunday, October 28 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Mid-Autumn Moon Festival Monday, September 24 2:30 pm–5:00 pm