Halloween Block Parties
October 31 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Residents and businesses on certain NYC blocks go all out every year for Halloween, with serious decorations, no car traffic, haunted apartments and lots of candy for trick or treaters (plus some scary crowds).
– West 69th Street between Columbus and Central Park West
– West 78th Street between Columbus & Amsterdam
– West 87th Street between West End Avenue & Riverside
– West 90th street between Columbus & Amsterdam
– West 95th Street between Columbus & Central Park West (closed to traffic 5-7 pm)
– Hamilton Terrace between 141st and 144th Streets
– East 78th Street between Park & Lexington Avenues
– East 90s between Fifth Avenue & Lexington
– East 94th & 95th Street between Park & Lexington
– West 21st-22nd Streets between Eighth & Tenth Avenue
Trick or Treat in Clement Clarke Moore Park (aka “Seal Park”) then check out decorated brownstones including floating witches hats on 22nd Street & Eighth.