Guggenheim (1071 5th Avenue at 89th Street)
$25, includes museum admission
Stroll around the ramps as museum educators lead an engaging one-hour tour for caregivers and their babies. This interactive exploration of current exhibitions includes touchable objects, art-making, and adult conversation. Designed for children up to 24 months.
Third Tuesday of the month.
Eats & Treats: Cafe 3 on the third floor serves sandwiches, pastries, chocolates, coffee, tea, wine, and beer with a spectacular view across Fifth Avenue to Central Park. Or visit Dean & Deluca a few blocks south on E 86th Street for an array of gourmet goodies.
Also at this location:
- Brancusi Thursday, March 1–Sunday, September 30 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Giacometti Friday, June 8–Wednesday, September 12 10:00 am–5:30 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, July 21 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, July 22 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Guggenheim Stroller Tour Tuesday, July 24 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- National Ice Cream Month Giveaway Tuesday, July 24 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, July 28 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, July 29 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Guggenheim Free Hours Saturday, August 4 5:45 pm–7:45 pm
- Guggenheim Open Studios For Families Sunday, August 5 1:00 pm–4:00 pm