NYBG Great Pumpkin Path
October 18 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 1, 2020
One event on October 12, 2020 at 10:00 am
Suggested Ages: All
Discover plentiful pumpkins and hordes of gourds along the twists and turns of a path on the Conservatory Lawn. Keep an eye out for a display of whimsical scarecrows throughout the gardens wand wander through gorgeous fall foliage in the expansive Thain Family Forest.
* Giant pumpkins (and we mean giant – 2000 lbs+ – arrive Oct 24).
* Indoor areas, tram tours and the Children’s garden are currently closed. Expect lots of walking, most of it stroller-friendly.
* Pick up “My Day at the Garden,” a kids and family adventure activity with self-guided tours, nature hunts and other activities.
* Grab and go food and outdoor seating available at the Pine Tree Café or pick up picnic provisions at nearby Arthur Avenue.
* Advance time tickets and face coverings required.