Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Tickets on sale now for the the lavish New York City Ballet Nutcracker that started it all in 1954. Good seats go quickly. Front of the First Ring is our favorite spots for shorter audience members. Pricey but priceless; though wait until your kid is able to sit very still and quiet for 2 hours.
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Tickets on Sale Sunday, September 23–Wednesday, October 31 All Day
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, October 20 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Sunday, October 21 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Wednesday, October 24 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, October 25 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, October 26 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Is this a Dagger? The Story of Macbeth Saturday, October 27 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, October 27 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- ABT Fall Family Matinee Saturday, October 27 1:15 pm–4:00 pm
- Is this a Dagger? The Story of Macbeth Sunday, October 28 11:00 am–12:00 pm