Lincoln Center (65th Street & Broadway)
Tickets on sale now for the the lavish New York City Ballet Nutcracker that started it all in 1954. Good seats go quickly. Front of the First Ring is our favorite spots for shorter audience members. Pricey but priceless; though wait until your kid is able to sit very still and quiet for 2 hours.
Eats & Treats: Pick up some decadent pastries or almost as delicious salads at Epicerie Boulud across Broadway at 64th Street and feast in the shady grove by the library, on the roof-top lawn, or sitting around the famous fountain. In the summer, enjoy creamy gelato at the L’Arte Del Gelato stand.
- 70% Off Big Apple Circus Tickets Monday, November 26–Thursday, December 20 All Day
- Big Apple Circus Thursday, December 13 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Thursday, December 13 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Friday, December 14 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Friday, December 14 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Saturday, December 15 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- New York City Ballet Children’s Workshops Saturday, December 15 12:45 pm–1:30 pm
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker Saturday, December 15 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Big Apple Circus Sunday, December 16 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- New York City Ballet Children’s Workshops Sunday, December 16 12:45 pm–1:30 pm