11:00 am–2:00 pm
Museum of the City of New York (1220 Fifth Avenue at 105th Street)
Get 2 tickets for $15
Explore the exhibition Germ City to connect climate change and your personal trash. Learn about the cycle of creation, use, disposal, and aftermath of garbage in the city and try sorting your own trash. Also visit the charming A City For Corduroy: Don Freeman’s New York.
Eats & Treats: Choose from different size and type of patties and an array of homemade sauces to make your own burger at Joy Burger Bar with a side of excellent sweet potato or zucchini fries.
- A City for Corduroy Saturday, December 22–Sunday, June 23 11:00 am–6:00 pm
- Garbage, Garbage Everywhere! Monday, February 18 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Jackie Robinson Family Day Tuesday, February 19 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Contemporary Chinese Voices Wednesday, February 20 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Easter Wreath Making Thursday, February 21 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- DNA Explorers Friday, February 22 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- 3rd Annual Herstory Day Sunday, March 3 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- NYC Tots: Spring Class Series Thursday, April 4 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Cycling Through the City Friday, April 19 11:00 am–2:00 pm
- Earth Day Celebration Monday, April 22 11:00 am–2:00 pm