10:00 am–7:00 pm
Industry City (274 36th Street, Courtyard 1/2 )
$20, $15/students & seniors, $13/ages 12-17, $6/ages 5-11, free/ages 4 & under
See over 200 original mind-bending works by graphic artist M.C. Escher. Explore highlights of Escher’s journey as an artist – from his earlier works of nature and landscape in the 1920s and 1930s, to the figurative and abstract art developed in the late 1930s, through the 1960s when he sought to explore infinity. Also enjoy scientific experiments, play areas and educational resources for all ages including immersive photo booths constructed to emulate Escher’s hypnotic environments.
Eats & Treats: Seasonally-driven restaurant, cafe and bakery Norman is worth a visit by itself. Nosh on wholesome and shareable plates by acclaimed Scandinavian chefs in a minimalistic, very cool casual space.
- Escher: The Exhibition and Experience Friday, June 8–Sunday, February 3 10:00 am–7:00 pm
- FRIENDS Saturday, June 9–Thursday, January 31 8:00 am–8:00 pm
- Christmas In America: Art Experience Friday, November 30–Tuesday, December 25 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Festival of Lights & Grinch Elevator Tuesday, December 4–Monday, December 31 9:00 am–9:00 pm
- Santa at Christmas In America: Art Experience Saturday, December 8–Sunday, December 23 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Rock And Roll Playhouse: The Beatles Saturday, December 15 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Rock And Roll Playhouse: Salsa Sounds Saturday, December 22 12:30 pm–1:30 pm