New-York Historical Society (70 Central Park West at 77th Street)
$20, $6/ages 5-13, free/ages 4 & under
50% off with this link
Munch on popcorn, wear Eloise tattoos and watch Eloise at the Plaza, starring Julie Andrews as Nanny, with special appearance in the film by illustrator Hilary Knight. Then explore exhibition Eloise At The Museum.
Also on September 10.
Also at this location:
- Walk This Way: Footwear from the Stuart Weitzman Collection of Historic Shoes Thursday, April 20–Monday, October 8 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Summer of Magic: Treasures from the David Copperfield Collection Thursday, June 15–Sunday, September 16 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Rockwell, Roosevelt & the Four Freedoms Friday, May 25–Sunday, September 2 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Tuesday, July 24 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- Little New-Yorkers New-York Historical Society Storytime Friday, July 27 3:30 pm–4:15 pm
- New-York Historical Society Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Friday, July 27 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- New-York Historical Society Pay-As-You-Wish Hours Friday, July 27 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Living History Saturday, July 28 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Living History Sunday, July 29 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- New-York Historical Society Storytime Sunday, July 29 11:30 am–12:30 pm