Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
This large waterfront park has cool design and amazing bridge and Manhattan views.
* Frolic in waterfront fountains, near remaining elements of the former Domino Sugar Factory. In the evening, the fountains are illuminated in pretty colors.
* The playground, designed by the artist Mark Reigelman, has fun features like spinning valve wheels cast from Domino Sugar originals and a 26-foot-high silo with ladders, webbing and slides pay homage to the manufacturing process of the refinery.
* Pick up tacos, margaritas and more from counter-service Tacocina with colorful outdoor seating.
* Stroll on an elevated walkway cantilevered off of 21 columns preserved from the Domino factory’s original Raw Sugar Warehouse for pretty perspectives of the river, skyline and park. ADA/stroller access by ramp near the Gantry Cranes.
* Shop fresh, local produce and products back at the Domino Park Greenmarket every Sunday 9 am to 3 pm.
* Take the NYC ferry from Wall Street, East 34th Street and elsewhere to the North Williamsburg landing for a special arrival. The L train Bedford Station is a 15-20 minute walk away.
Explore 6,000 square feet of interactive projections and 3-D mapped environments alongside Jen Stark’s mind-bending paintings and sculptures. Stark’s interest in conceptualizing visual systems to simulate plant growth, evolution, infinity, fractals, mimetic topographies, and sacred geometries results in a colorful, psychedelic experience for all ages.
Closed Mondays. Admission is cheaper on weekdays & before 5…More info
Support small Brooklyn businesses at an outdoor flea located on the waterfront with gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline. Shop over 100 vendors from vintage and antiques to local art and design, fresh fashion and a variety of international food.
Also enjoy live music, shows and outdoor activities for the whole family like comedy,…
Dance and sing along to the music of iconic rockers at an interactive and educational live music experience for families at the super cool Brooklyn Bowl. Each week a local professional band covers a deferent beloved artist or genre, from the Beatles to David Bowie to Phish.
Loud (bring hearing protection earmuffs for sensitive ears)…More info