January 1 @ 8:00 am - December 31 @ 7:00 pm
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
This large waterfront park has cool design and amazing bridge and Manhattan views.
* The playground, designed by the artist Mark Reigelman, has fun features like spinning valve wheels cast from Domino Sugar originals and a 26-foot-high silo with ladders, webbing and slides pay homage to the manufacturing process of the refinery.
* Pick up tacos, margaritas and more from counter-service Tacocina with colorful outdoor seating.
* Stroll on an elevated walkway cantilevered off of 21 columns preserved from the Domino factory’s original Raw Sugar Warehouse for pretty perspectives of the river, skyline and park. ADA/stroller access by ramp near the Gantry Cranes.
* Shop fresh, local produce and products back at the Domino Park Greenmarket every Sunday 9 am to 3 pm.
* In warm weather, frolic in waterfront fountains, near remaining elements of the former Domino Sugar Factory. In the evening, the fountains are illuminated in pretty colors.
* Take the NYC ferry from Wall Street, East 34th Street and elsewhere to the North Williamsburg landing for a special arrival. The L train Bedford Station is a 15-20 minute walk away.
In anticipation of the release nine iterations of the Louis Vuitton x Nike Air Force 1 sneaker in June, see a free immersive exhibition showcasing 47 iterations of the collaborative sneakers.
Also look for a giant orange skateboarder in Brooklyn Bridge Park and large glass boxes of graphic globe sculptures placed around New York…More info
Play an 18-hole golf course on the Williamsburg waterfront showcasing problems and solutions for climate change issues facing our planet.
Each of the 18 holes has been designed by a community partner, including artists and designers, community and school groups, environmental advocacy organizations and public agencies. The designs focus on a broad range of climate…More info
See gasp-inducing first looks at new work by acrobatic dance company STREB Extreme Action Company. Daring dancers hang, spin, swing and circle with a 22 foot I-Beam, 2, 160 pound concrete filled metal pipes and spiked rebar, perform a bungee cord-aided duet of duets and revive rarely seen solos originally performed by founder Elizabeth Streb…More info
Watch favorite family movies outdoors on the Greenpoint waterfront with killer views of the Manhattan skyline. Screenings include Wonder Woman, Grease and other classics. First run movies are also screening.
Lawn chair seating available for those without cars. Parking spaces are first-come-first-serve basis. Bring chairs/blankets etc if you want to sit outside your car, watching…More info