Search for colorful hidden eggs around the museum to decode a color wheel Easter puzzle. At select times, weave your own mini Easter basket.
* Choose from salads, sandwiches, amazing healthy artisanal bread and not-so-healthy pastries at the new UWS outpost of the 100-year-old Orwasher's Bakery at Amsterdam & 81st Street. The extensive cheesecake-heavy dessert menu and charming decor lure locals to cash-only tourist trap Cafe Lalo across the street.
More info on CMOM Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Basket Weaving
All Events This Week | Public Art & Pop-ups
- Let’s Dance! Saturday, July 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Art, Artists & You Saturday, June 2–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan (CMOM) Tuesday, January 1–Tuesday, December 31 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Earth Day Every Day: Jewelry Design Friday, April 26 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Earth Day Every Day: Bash The Trash Saturday, April 27 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Earth Day Every Day: Nature Nick’s Animal Adventures Sunday, April 28 10:00 am–5:00 pm